Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
How i sit
how i unconsciously ctrl z on paper
Noiseman Sound Insect, 1997
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
A selection of Backgrounds from the Steven Universe episode: "Giant Woman"
Art Direction: Kevin Dart
Design: Sam Bosma
Paint: Elle Michalka, Jasmin Lai
My absolute favorite One Piece movie also happened to be my reintroduction to Mamoru Hosada-san’s work. There was a slick and fun visual flair to this film that impacted me above all the others. One Piece The Movie : Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island is still the best, hands down for me.
hugs without kisses,
both endless and finite.
you are bitter coffee and blue summer
China, Jiangyin, Jiangsu. Rows of identical houses with a playground seen in the middle in the city of Jiangyin.
Photo credit: © Kacper Kowalski, 2014 Sony World Photography Awards